Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet the people of Branche Olive - Lucy and Tom



Allo.  My name is Lucy Quinn, I mean Lucy Slavin.  I’m an Irish nurse, living and working in London.  It’s a big City, but I’m here with my best friend, Tom.  I’ve known him all my life.  I can’t imagine doing any of this without him.  We have been together through all the milestones in each other’s lives.  He was even at my wedding.  I know that regardless of what happens to us, I will always love him.

Hey there, I’m Tom Nolan.  My girlfriend, Lucy and I moved to London recently.  She’s an amazing nurse and I’m finishing my postgraduate medical training.  Lucy and I grew up in Dublin together.  She’s the only woman I’ve ever loved.  We’ve had our share of tragedies, but through it all I know we have each other.   Our life together is full of love despite the struggles and challenges in a new City.  It all changes one fateful night when we meet a young Frenchwoman and her dashing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment