Friday, July 20, 2012

Gift Shop Open!

I have a lot of friends and family that are very interested in my efforts.  They're eager to help me promote my novel and brand, even if they aren't actually reading my book.  You can now join them in getting the word out about Branche Olive.  We've just opened an online store with custom merchandise featuring all the Branche Olive Designs.

  • Grab a t-shirt and mingle with people on the subway. 
  • Sport a cap and water bottle during a run though the park. 
  • Wear one of the aprons at your next BBQ.
  • Use a tote bag or reusable shopping bag at your next trip to the supermarket.
  • Stick a bumper sticker on your car, it will increase it's "Blue Book" value dramatically.

Get anything with one of the iconic Branche Olive images and tell everyone you know the author.

Tell them what a great story Fleur de Lis is.  Mention that they can read Martin for free.

Let them know they can be in at the beginning of a sensation sweeping the literary world.

Hey, it could happen -
http://www.cafepress.com/BrancheOlive

1 comment:

  1. I want a hat and a mug and a mouse pad and a hoodie and a .......

    ReplyDelete